Billing Schedules for FY22 Delivery and Capacity Charges
- Invoice Mailing – No later than the 10th working day of the month following the Invoice Month.
- Payment Due – By 2:00pm on the 10th working day of the month following Invoice Mailing.
- Working Days – Exclude Water Authority holidays and dark Fridays.
- Bank Holidays – That are not Water Authority holidays are counted as working days and are counted as a business day to remit payments. The Water Authority does not recognize a bank holiday as a non-working day (ex. Columbus Day).
- Capacity Charges – Capacity charges collected by a Member Agency during the prior three (3) calendar months are due on or before 2:00pm of the last day of the month of January, April, July and October of each year. If the payment due date falls on a day that is not a SDCWA working day, the payment is due the next working day before 2:00pm or is delinquent.
- Delinquency Charge – Payment is to be made by the stated Due Date. The amount due shall be delinquent if not received in investable funds in full by 2:00pm on the Due Date. There will be a delinquency charge of two percent (2%) on the unpaid amount for each month, or any portion thereof, that the payment remains delinquent. If the delinquency does not exceed five (5) business days, the delinquency charge shall be reduced to one percent (1%) of the delinquent amount. A payment remains delinquent and will continue to be assessed a delinquency charge on the unpaid amount so long as any portion of the original payment amount or of the delinquency charge, remains unpaid. Any protest of a payment must be filled concurrently with full payment of the amount due.